Off to Hollywood!!!
Today my wife and I are flying to Los Angeles for the exciting film premiere of “Run, Fat Boy, Run.” Tomorrow is the gala event, held at the Arclight Theater, which is a big round cinema in the heart of Hollywood. No doubt it will be an extremely glamorous and swanky event. The after party is being held at Dos Burritos, which is a very high-end Mexican fast food outlet. Expected celebrities:
• The cast of the film including Simon Pegg, Hank Azaria, and Thandie Newton
• Director David Schwimmer
• The original Broadway cast of “Starlight Express,” the rollerskating musical.
• The Travolta family excluding John and wife Kelly Preston
• Members of various reality shows including “Chains of Love,” and “Paradise Island 2.”
• Award-winning Thom McKann shoe salesman Chip LeFlore of Wheeling, Illinois.
• Maybe the guy who played Gunter on “Friends.”
• Possibly one of the Coreys.
• Will Smith (not the movie star, a different one)
• David Wain
• Friends of the guy who was dating Lance Bass
• One or more of the Muppets
• Clients 1-8
• Arena football star John Dutton and cheerleaders from the Georgia Force
Should be an incredible night of “star gazing.”